Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responsible for all facets of acute outpatient care.
- A Recruitment OR Relocation Incentive IS Authorized.
- The Alexandria VA Health Care System is seeking a total of five (5) Primary Care (Pact) Physicians to provide outpatient care to a panel of adult patients.
- Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, LA.
- Will assist in completing quality management reviews.
- Provide care to approximately 12-20 outpatients daily in an outpatient setting, including diagnosis, care and treatment, as well as consultations to other services when requested.
- Three (3) for Alexandria VA Health Care System, One (1) for Lafayette Cboc, and One (1) for the Natchitoches Cboc.
- OUR Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Must be computer literate with skills to access and input electronic medical documentation.
- Responsible for the successful achievement of applicable Performance Measure and Monitors for his/her areas of responsibility.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago