Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, LA.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities are available for physicians to join a premier urgent care group in central Louisiana.
- Benefits of the opportunity include a strong referral base, large medical society, great schools and safe neighborhoods with housing styles ranging from eighteenth century to modern construction.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- Currently seeking highly qualified physicians with urgent care, primary care, or emergency medicine background to work in our new location that opened in November, 2011.
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is actively recruiting primary care physicians to staff a new urgent care clinic in our community.
- 00 pm til 9:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am til 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Affiliated with some of the most respected urgent care physicians and hospital systems in the State, we provide the stability and resources that you would expect from the industry leader.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy, Division Coordinator.
- We provide quality, cost-effective treatment for minor injuries and illness on a walk-in basis at times when most physicians' offices are closed - after hours and on weekends.
- Clinic hours are 1.
- Compensation is based on an hourly rate and the financial package includes malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago