Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Socorro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
- Makes all professional medical judgments in care of patients seen.
- Provides input into the practice site's financial, clinical, and service quality performance.
- Board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine.
- Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
- Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
- State of New Mexico Medical License required and completion of a three year residency in family medicine.
- Receives and resolves patient complaints.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
- Performs other functions as required.
- The high quality of care provided by Socorro General Hospital is made possible through a partnership between Socorro County, a local Board of Trustees and Presbyterian Healthcare Services, the state's only private, not-for-profit healthcare systems, which has owned and managed hospital operations since 1976.
- Located in Socorro, NM, Socorro General Hospital is a 24-bed critical access hospital and regional medical center that offers inpatient and outpatient services to the communities throughout Socorro and areas of Catron County.
- Family Medicine Job in Socorro, NM.
- Two or more years of practice experience preferred.
- Through our affiliation with Presbyterian Healthcare Services we are able to provide additional, highly specialized care, such as open-heart surgery or pediatric sub-specialty care, at facilities in Albuquerque, if needed.
- Capital plan.
- And personnel issues.
- Manages the physician/patient relationship.
- Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago