Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Sign-on or commencement bonus.
- Full Employee Benefits.
- Paid licensure expenses.
- New office space in fast growing, very attractive areas.
- Excellent school districts in one of Houston's most desirable family-centered suburbs.
- 101) or by e-mail to discuss this opportunity or other physician positions that are available.
- A Houston Suburbs medical center is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join its fast-growing primary care network. Outpatient only practice possible.
- Monthly stipend if still in training, and/or loan repayment assistance.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Interested in exclusive social media alerts for your specialty?
- Looking for recently trained physicians, ideally with strong Texas ties.
- Team spirit and strong work ethic a must.
- View Available Practice Opportunities.
- One weekend (Saturday) shift per month expected.
- Family Medicine.
- Strong hospitalist program.
- Competitive Base Salary with Productivity Incentives.
- Not a J-1 or H-1B opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Med Dox iFind.