Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy.
- Tulane Department of Family Medicine is committed to collaborative efforts in patient care, clinical research, and student education.
- Faculty spend approximately 70-80% of their time in one of our family medicine outpatient clinics and the remainder of the time promoting our academic and teaching mission.
- This position does NOT qualify for any Visa sponsorship.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana.
- Academic Family Medicine.
- Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- As a University employed faculty member, you will receive a negotiable salary commensurate with experience, a fully comprehensive benefits package, and relocation allowance.
- Candidates are required to be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Tulane University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- Tulane University School of Medicine Department of Family Medicine is seeking candidates for a full time faculty appointment in the Department of Family Medicine.
- Tulane University School of Medicine.
- The ideal candidate will have will have at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrated record of both teaching and scholarly activities.
- Candidates with faculty development fellowship training or MPH degrees are encouraged.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an academic family physician to help grow our current clinical practice, enrich our medical student curriculum, and contribute to our research endeavors.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions