Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tulane Department of Family Medicine is committed to collaborative efforts in patient care, clinical research, and student education.
- As a University employed faculty member, you will receive a negotiable salary commensurate with experience, a fully comprehensive benefits package, and relocation allowance.
- Candidates with faculty development fellowship training or MPH degrees are encouraged.
- Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an academic family physician to help grow our current clinical practice, enrich our medical student curriculum, and contribute to our research endeavors.
- Candidates are required to be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Tulane University School of Medicine Department of Family Medicine is seeking candidates for a full time faculty appointment in the Department of Family Medicine.
- Tulane University School of Medicine.
- Faculty spend approximately 70-80% of their time in one of our family medicine outpatient clinics and the remainder of the time promoting our academic and teaching mission.
- The ideal candidate will have will have at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrated record of both teaching and scholarly activities.
- This position does NOT qualify for any Visa sponsorship.
- Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Academic Family Medicine.
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- Tulane University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago