Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- Balanced work life scheduling.
- West Bank Center, 501 Lapalco,.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- P ractice 1:10 or better.
- Kenner Center.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 4 outpatient centers in New Orleans, Louisiana and 32 others across the country.
- MidCity Center.
- Metairie Center.
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Peer collaboration.
- Continuous learning and teaching.
- Small patient panels to manage of less than.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions