Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- P ractice 1:10 or better.
- Continuous learning and teaching.
- For more than 20 years JenCare has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to a geriatric and complex patient population.
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care physicians who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- JenCare is Physician run and operated.
- Balanced work life scheduling.
- West Bank Center, 501 Lapalco,.
- We are hiring Internists, Family Medicine Physicians and Geriatricians to join our team and care for our patients.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- Metairie Center.
- MidCity Center.
- Small patient panels to manage of less than.
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking BC/BE Primary Care physicians who appreciate complicated senior patients, managing the healthcare of 450 patients or less, and excel in a collaborate environment.
- We enjoy patient satisfaction scores in the 93rd %tile and higher.
- Peer collaboration.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers has 4 outpatient centers in New Orleans, Louisiana and 32 others across the country.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Kenner Center.
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions